Hey there, everyone. Well, I said earlier I would make a journal entry about 6 x 9 commissions, so here it is. I'm also starting up a contest today (more on that later)!
In addition to my normal 9 x 12 size (and the occasional 11 x 14), I'm now offering 6 x 9 commissions. I like to have different options so just about any budget can afford my original art. You can find the details on pricing here: comicartcommissions.com/Matos.…. Since the size is smaller, they usually end around the waist (like this Supergirl, for example: ).
Speaking of Supergirl, she's available on eBay (as well as a few other drawings). I have a couple of the 6 x 9 commissions at discounted starting bids as well (www.ebay.com/sch/em_art_commis… ).
I also have an Etsy account that I haven't used in forever ( www.etsy.com/shop/emscribbles )! Unfortunately, it's not as popular as eBay, but the fee structure is better, so I might give it another look.
EDIT: I'm running an end of summer sale on 9 x 12 tonal commissions on eBay and Etsy! I will also give you the same price if you prefer to buy directly from me instead. Just send me a note or email (ericm at inbox dotcom) if you're interested.
Okay, I guess that's enough plugging! Now, for the contest...
6 x 9 Color Drawing Giveaway!
In light of my new 6 x 9 commissions, I'll be giving away one free original (not a print or file) 6 x 9 color drawing! This contest is open worldwide to everyone, including non-watchers (although I'd love to have you as a watcher ). How you can enter and contest rules are below...
Contest Rules and Guidlines:
1. Post this journal entry in your own journal (it MUST be included in "The Journal Portal" to qualify.
2. Comment on this journal with a link to yours mentioning my contest.
3. The deadline is September 30th. On or around October 1st, I'll randomly choose a winner.
4. I'll contact the winner to find out what character he/she wants and for mailing instructions. Once I'm finished, I'll send out the original drawing (including a plastic toploader)!
5. The drawing can be fan art or your original character (as long as you have a picture reference). No nudity or sexual content will be allowed, and this drawing is for your personal use only! If for some reason I decline your request, no worries--just ask for something else.
Sound like fun? Good, start sharing!